The Canadian Writers' Collective

Writing, and writerly tangents

Thursday, January 08, 2009

All Blogged Out

by Tricia Dower

I’m being lazy this week. Doubling up. Posting a link to an item I wrote for the “Silent Girl Speaks” blog on my website. I’ve been neglecting it for months in favour of the CWC. (And why shouldn’t I, you ask. After all, a few folks comment, here, if I’m lucky. There, not at all.)

Here, I write about my comings and goings, literary thoughts, and anything else on my mind. “Silent Girl Speaks” has a more narrow focus related to the issues I touch upon in the collection. But sometimes the two foci (is that a word?) intersect. (Can foci even do that?) Like earlier this week when I wrote “Futuristic Fiction,” about the change in scientific projections for sea level rise from melting Arctic ice and how it affected my decision as to what book to write next. I’m all blogged out for the week, so here’s the link.

The marooned polar bear is from the Silent Girl video.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Cormier said...

I think it's a winter thing. I haven't made nearly the same amount of comments on blogs since November, but a few factors might be affecting my 'performance'.

Right now I'm in a final four day crunch to deliver a manuscript.

Miss you guys!

Sat Jan 10, 08:59:00 pm GMT-5  
Blogger Tricia Dower said...

Good luck with your deadline, Sandra. We miss you, too. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Sat Jan 10, 10:06:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home