The Canadian Writers' Collective

Writing, and writerly tangents

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ask the Canadian Chick

So, here I am, ready to embark upon a new realm of writing, being an advice columinst! I am going to give this a try and will be accepting your questions, funny, serious or otherwise, at

thecanadian.chick@hotmail.com

I'll be back with advise in four weeks from now, or, if the response is overwhelming, which I certainly think it should be!!! I'll post in two weeks.

So, go ahead, ask the Canadian Chick. I dare you..xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tibbetts said...

I have begun emailing you my problems. You will need to get extra storage space on your hotmail account. Perhaps a bigger computer, too. And staff.

Wed Jan 10, 04:57:00 pm GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will email you a problem from me from Virginia. But you must disguise my identity, and my problem, and my location.

Thanking you in advance,
your friend,
Jimmy Bob

Thu Jan 11, 01:20:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home