The Canadian Writers' Collective

Writing, and writerly tangents

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cheating

I am busy today writing an 800-word piece at the aggravating rate of one sentence an hour, so instead of adding to my already (rightly or wrongly, I know, I know) crippling workload, I'm simply, for the purposes of today's blog, referring you to two pieces long ago completed, published and forgotten: here and here. Thank you for your understanding in this and all other matters!



Kings of Convenience, I'd Rather Dance With You

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tibbetts said...

Well, thank you for cheating! I just got to read your two sparkling reviews and take in a really fun video!

Tue Jun 03, 05:00:00 pm GMT-4  
Blogger ad said...

If you like the voice as much as I do, check out Whitest Boy Alive.

If I'm not mistaken, Erlend Øye also did something with Royskopp.

Tue Jun 03, 07:11:00 pm GMT-4  
Blogger Anne C. said...

Cultural Advisor, I appreciate your use of Ø, and Andrew, your use of "sparkling."

Tue Jun 03, 08:55:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home