The Canadian Writers' Collective

Writing, and writerly tangents

Friday, April 06, 2007

Summer Fiction Issue, Cont'd


By Anne Chudobiak

Last July I blogged about my frustration at not being able to find the summer fiction issue of Ottawa Magazine, a problem that wasn’t resolved until very recently when my friend the poetess somehow acquired a copy while speaking at the Ottawa Art Gallery. People are always giving her stuff to read. Sometimes they even ask her for her address so that they can send her books in the mail. Thank goodness for the poetry barter system. It’s so much more effective than Chapters.

p.s. Thanks to Amy for sending me to Miranda July’s author site. It's hilarious, particularly the part about the password. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia Dower said...

Love Miranda July's site. Appliance messages -- so creative, she is. Thanks for the link.

Sat Apr 07, 12:23:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home